購買護膚品的英語小對話有什么?一個皮膚好的女生,即便并不是閉月羞花,只須后天培養肯定的風韻,在其他人眼中也會非常漂亮~護膚的重要程度不言而喻。
購買護膚品的英語小對話一
A: Hi,I'm interested in your moisturizers,could you tell me more about them?
A:我對你們的保濕商品非常感興趣,你可以幫我介紹一下嗎?
B:Sure.Do you know your skin type?
B:好的。你了解你是是哪一類的皮膚嗎?
A:I'm not sure.My T zone gets oily easily,but my cheeks are dry in the winter.
A:我不太確定,我的T字部位容易出油,但我的兩頰在冬季卻非常干。
B:I see.This "Cream of Olives" is ourfaster sellerfor combination skin.It contains a very powerful antioxidant potion made of olive leaf extracts and Mediterranean herbs.
B:我了解了。這個“橄欖滋潤霜”是合適混合性肌膚中賣的最火爆的商品。它含有一種高效能的抗氧化成分,是由橄欖葉萃取精華和地中海植物混合而成的。
A:Won't it be too oily for my T zone?
A:它對我的T字區而言不會太油嗎?
B:Not at all.It's rich,but not heavy.
B:一點也不會。它非常滋潤,但并不油膩。
購買護膚品的英語小對話二
A: The cream I bought last time was too greasy,do you have a lighter one?
A:我上次買的面霜太油膩了,你們這有比較清爽一點的嗎?
B:You can try this trial sample first on your hand.See,it can be absorbed quickly.
B:你先在手上試擦這種試用品看看。你看,它非常快就被吸收了。
A:Hmm,I don't feel greasy at all,and my skin seems to instantly become smooth.Amazing! By the way,I always get rough skin in winter.Why?
A:嗯,一點也不油,而且我的皮膚仿佛立刻變得光滑了。真神奇!對了,我總感覺皮膚在冬季變的粗糙,為何呢?
B:Well,since the weather becomes cool and dry,your skin gets dehydrated easily.
B:嗯,由于天氣變得冷且干燥,所以皮膚比較容易脫水。
A:So how can I keep it soft and supple?
A:那我要怎么樣才能維持它們柔軟細致呢?
B:You can use a gentler,cream based facial cleaner,and always remember to follow that with a thick moisturizer.
B:你可以用比較柔和、霜狀基礎的洗面奶,而且要記得洗完臉后要擦上一層厚的滋潤型保濕霜。